Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Daunte's A Chicken

I've been meaning to write about this for awhile now. During the last two months leading up to the point when Daunte Culpepper was traded to the Miami Dolphins, Culpepper repeatedly communicated with the Minnesota media via email. What an absolutely ridiculous thing for a professional athlete to do. Can Daunte just not handle answering questions live so that he had to do things via email? I bet George Bush's advisors wish the President could do all communication through email, then he would never say any of the dumb things he does.

Bush Says No Timetable

With support for the war in Iraq waning, I was shocked today when George Bush told reporters that as long as he is President, there will be a major military presence in Iraq. The certainty with which he said it was alarming to me. Well this should help his approval rating.

Boys State Tournament Starts Today

The Minnesota boys basketball state tournament starts today at Target Center and Williams Arena. At Target Center you will get the chance to see the two best teams in the state in my opinion in Hopkins and Braham. Hopkins will face Lakeville North at 4 p.m. in the Class 4A tournament while Braham and Michigan State recruit Isiah Dahlman will play at 8 p.m. in the Class 2A tournament.

Book Suggestion

I just bought and started reading Steve Rushin's The Caddie Was A Reindeer. Although I am not even half way through, I'm pretty impressed so far. Good stories and Rushin adds some comic relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home