Monday, November 06, 2006

Drama at the CMA's

Well Entertainment Tonight is going to be all over this one. Did anyone else just see Faith Hill's reacation on camera when Carrie Underwood was announced as Female Vocalist of the Year? When Underwood's name was called out, Hill looked directly into the camera and with an angry face yelled "What?!" and then stormed away. I can't say that I blame her. American Idol is a cute show and all, and Underwood has had a nice start to her career, but she should not be winning female vocalist of the year yet. Should be interesting to see how Faith explains her reaction.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was such an honor to "be nominated"...hmmm, it's almost as if she thought she had it in the bag. Sad. Thank the heavens for the DVR...I just couldn't believe me eyes!!!!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I hit the rewind button a few times on the Tivo. I can't believe she had such a bad reaction.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home