Friday, October 22, 2004

And this is a good thing?

Jesse Ventura, despite remaining mute for the entire news conference, pledged his support and vote for John Kerry today. A fellow Independent Party member from Maine made the bizarre announcement today from a podium with a Kerry/Edwards sign plastered on the front. "The Body" was of course wearing a Navy Seal hat and had his beard braided in an interesting fashion statement. My question is whether or not it is actually a good thing for Kerry that Ventura is supporting him. Just from judging people's opinions of Ventura these days, my guess is that most people think he is unbalanced at best. I don't know that his support is going to actually help Kerry's cause in Minnesota. Despite Ventura's support, I still think Kerry will carry the great state of Minnesota.

My new job!

Yes I went out and got myself another job! Besides reporting on high school sports for The Lakeshore Weekly News, I will also now be covering the local courts in Minneapolis and St. Paul for Courthouse News Service. This is where I am suppossed to insert the joke about how I wish I was still in college. Time to update the good old resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home